Usage of Frozen Funds

A designated person or entity whose assets are frozen due to designation, or an Institution which has frozen assets of a designated individual or entity, may apply to the Competent Authority using the form provided in the link below, for an authorization to use or release such frozen assets for a basic expense, a contractual obligation that arose prior to the designation, an extraordinary expense or a judicial, administrative or arbitral lien or judgment entered into prior to the designation. After evaluating the request and ascertaining the authenticity of the requirement, the Competent Authority will grant an authorization to the Institution which has frozen the funds to release such funds immediately.



Request Form to Competent Authority for Usage of Frozen Funds